My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hobby..........

Plustax

Just thought I'd post a few pics of a hobby that I have in woodcrafting. I made a few for our local lodge (East Fork #650) and have started making more for surrounding lodges. It's fun and I find it somewhat theraputic... ha
Photo Jan 10, 3 18 57 PM.jpgPhoto Jan 13, 12 21 54 PM.jpg25.jpgMasonic Wall Plaque.jpgPhoto Nov 13, 10 32 03 AM.jpg

jwhoff

Premium Member
Very nice. I've taken up banging my head against a brick wall. It doesn't relax me much but it certainly takes my mind off things.

:52:

Plustax

Yes, I do sell some of the things I make. The "Keepsake" box is one that I make in Oak and sells for $125 +shipping. I can and have made it in Pine (less expensive), but it just doesn't look as nice. Here's a couple of more pics on that one for someone who made 33*. I also added all of his other dates of degrees and other memberships on the inside of the box. Came out pretty nice.
Photo Nov 13, 10 30 24 AM.jpgPhoto Nov 13, 10 32 18 AM.jpgPhoto Nov 13, 10 35 05 AM.jpgPhoto Nov 13, 10 35 54 AM.jpg

Plustax

Here's another "Keepsake" military box that I made for a cousin with a birthday this month. Just finished it last week and shipping it out tomorrow..... He's an ol' warrior like myself although I'm retired Army.

Photo Feb 06, 1 19 08 PM.jpgPhoto Feb 06, 1 20 11 PM.jpgPhoto Feb 06, 1 20 39 PM.jpg

E

eagle1966

I would be interested in a Lodge plaque for my Lodge, we just celebrated 100 years in december 2011--please let me know thanks

Michael Hatley

Premium Member
I love it, Brother. I too would be interested in having something done up for my lodge (and would pay you for it), if you are ever so inclined.

There is just something about the smell of the process, or at least the development (pre stain/painting) stage that I think is pretty cool. I have to get my fix with burning mesquite and bbqing :)