My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Information Request: The A.L.L. program

cemab4y

Premium Member
I would like to learn more about the A.L.L. program (additional Lodge Light). I understand it is a program, that all (new) MMs must complete, before they are permitted to petition any of the appendant/concordant bodies. Any information will be most appreciated.

owls84

Premium Member
I just sent it too your Inbox. I have the old and the older (not really right saying new) version in PDF along with the ALL Program Video and have them linked. I sent you a PM with the links. Also spoke a little about some of the outdated topics that in the program.

JBD

Premium Member
I just sent it too your Inbox. I have the old and the older (not really right saying new) version in PDF along with the ALL Program Video and have them linked. I sent you a PM with the links. Also spoke a little about some of the outdated topics that in the program.

Owls - me too on this info - Thanks!

Bro. Brad Marrs

Premium Member
owls84 said:

Bro. Owls,

Can you send the link to the video you mentioned? Thanks.

David Duke

Premium Member
Thanks for the link Bro. Owls............did you ever post the powerpoint you mentioned in the other thread if so I couldn't find it.