My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT infrastructure video training

crono782

Premium Member
Hello Brethren, I'm currently producing several Youtube video series aimed at teaching IT infrastructure topics (mostly Microsoft server technologies, but other technologies as well). I'm nearly finished w/ my first launch series, "Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2 - Installation and Configuration". I'm currently planning expansions into System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and other System Center platforms. Probably also Nagios, Splunk, various Windows Server 2012 topics like IIS and Certificate Services, software firewalls, FreeNAS, various Linux flavors, etc. Basically I've got several irons in the fire. If any brethren are interested in some free IT video training and have topics that they would like to see covered, let me know.

My expertise is in server infrastructure technologies of all types, but my specialty is in data center and cloud monitoring and management technologies so the first few series will be aimed at that market.

Last edited:

crono782

Premium Member
Way down the road, I do plan on doing a series on FreeNAS so there's that. As all my lab machines are already running on an L2 hypervisor, I hadn't thought of doing a VMware ESXi series, but it is certainly doable! I'll look into that. Along with that, vCenter and vCops and maybe even vFoglight could be done down the road. I also have vague plans for doing a RHEV series as well. Thanks for the suggestions.