My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Intercourse

joshwinn06

Greetings Brothers ,

My name is Joshua Winn and I hail from Roger Huges #624 of MWPHGLOT. Question, since PHA is recognized why does our GLOTX counter parts refrain from having Masonic inter course with us? Up north they even visit each other lodges.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

dfreybur

Premium Member
Incidentally, this month's Stated meeting is the deadline to get signatures for legislation to go for vote on the floor in December. Experience says GL committees in GLofTX are reactive therefore it is the duty of the membership to submit. How about a bunch of folks submit on the topic? Wording might be something like this -

Whereas the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas has been recognized for several years by the Grand Lodge of Texas, the United Grand Lodge of England and many other regular and recognized jurisdictions, and

Whereas there has previously been in place a custom recognition compact in place between the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas and the Grand Lodge of Texas, which compact did not include visitation, and

Whereas standard recognition compact between regular and recognized jurisdictions includes visitation, dual affiliation with jurisdictions that support dual affiliation and all of the traditional amenities between regular and recognized jurisdictions, therefore

Be it resolved that the Grand Lodge of Texas offer the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas the full standard and traditional compact of recognition to replace the previous compact bringing our jurisdictions from partial amity to full amity.

Be it further resolved that the Grand Lodge of Texas offer the full standard and traditional compact of recognition to all other Prince Hall Grand Lodges that have been recognized in their respective states, this offer to replace any previous compacts.

Be it further resolved that the Grand Lodge of Texas offer the full standard and traditional compact of recognition to Prince Hall Grand Lodges as their states achieve recognition.

Respectfully submitted,

Lots of signatures of WMs, SWs, JWs, PMs, DDGMs and various other enthusiasts

Cc: Committee on Fraternal Relations, Committee on Legislation, Grand Secretary's office, elected grand line officers, (MWPHGLofTX Grand Secretary?)