My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic intercourse

joshwinn06

My name is Joshua Winn and I hail from Roger Huges #624 of MWPHGLOT. Question, since PHA is recognized why does our GLOTX counter parts refrain from having Masonic inter course with us? Up north they even visit each other lodges.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

dfreybur

Premium Member
I posted suggested wording in your other thread. Here I'll point out that as a California and Illinois Mason, when I moved to Texas I was able to visit the local PHA lodge, Maxey Lodge. I did visit them until their hospitality rules said it was time for me to petition for affiliation or stop visiting. The California recognition compact says no cross affiliation (by the request of MWPHAGLofCA+HI at the time of initial recognition). It's a different bug than the Texas compact.

I've since affiliated with Victory 1160 GLofTX so now I am exposed to both bugs.

BroBook

Premium Member
I think, the brother was saying that even through mainstream says it recognizes PHA they do not have masonic conversations, I don't think visitation was part of the issue he was addressing!!!

Bro Book
M.W.U.G.L. Of Fl: P.H.A.
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
I think, the brother was saying that even through mainstream says it recognizes PHA they do not have masonic conversations, I don't think visitation was part of the issue he was addressing!!!

Bro Book
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola

It is a Texas issue so he was most likely talking about visitation as well. Texas is one of the few if not only state(s) that recognize PHA but does not allow visitation. But I could be wrong.

BroBook

Premium Member
I beg to differ any mason that was truly I ,P&R is in need of no "secrets" I crave for people who Actually have something they want to / and can discuss openly concerning truth!!!

Bro Book
Excelsior # 43
At pensacola