My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic library recommendations

LK600

Premium Member
While I'm new in my journey to become a member, I have been exploring Masonic anything for some time simply trying to learn more. I currently have a large digital library of books on Masonry, but would like to start a real library.

Does anyone have recommendations of books, or maybe could share the books they have? Thanks guys.

LK600

Premium Member
Yep. Thanks!

Alright... I guess it's beyond me. The only thing I said in that post was I basically didn't know enough to answer your question, and suggested that since I was a new guy, maybe there were possible "new guy" books out there that could be recommended. Thanks back at ya!

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
Alright guys, I withdraw the request. Thanks for all the responses.
I would have made some suggestions if there were some specific interests. However, you're just getting into it and the best route right now is to just sit back and enjoy the ride.

LK600

Premium Member
I would have made some suggestions if there were some specific interests. However, you're just getting into it and the best route right now is to just sit back and enjoy the ride.
I am sure you are correct but it doesn't make the waiting any easier lol.

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
I am sure you are correct but it doesn't make the waiting any easier lol.
One of the prime Virtues that an Apprentice is to cultivate is Patience.

impatience-is-a-virtue.jpg