My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Podcasts

nickthomp

NL#40
Premium Member
Has anyone checked out the Masonic Round Table or Whence Came you Podcasts? And what do you think?

Morris

Premium Member
Has anyone checked out the Masonic Round Table or Whence Came you Podcasts? And what do you think?
I rarely make time to listen but I've heard the round table a handful of times and enjoyed it each time. I've heard of Whence Came You but haven't listened to it yet.

Illuminatio

Premium Member
I listen to the Masonic Roundtable regularly myself. Great group of guys and great discussions on a wide range of Masonic topics. They have some excellent special guests now and then as well too. Good stuff all around!

chrmc

I like The Masonic Roundtable a lot too. Listened a bit to Whence came you, but not too much yet. Need to give it another chance.

Have also tried the new SR podcast, The Tyler's place or whatever it's called, but that one I'm not finding interesting at all.

nickthomp

NL#40
Premium Member
Check out The Winding Stairs podcast... I'm really enjoying it. It's hosted by one of the brothers from the Masonic round table.