My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft (24 JAN 2021) Follow the G.A.O.T.U.

TonyT2020

Greetings, RWs, PMs, and Brothers of the Craft!

I pray that this correspondence finds you and your families in great health and spirits.

On behalf of WM Blyden, I extend you the below for your spiritual strengthening:

Verse:
When they approached the boarder of Mysia, they tried to go into Bithyania, but since the Spirit was not with them, they could not enter... Acts 16:7

Our Creator often gives us strong attractions towards and strong feelings against things.
An old song says, "Where he leads me I will follow."
May we always seek the G.A.O.T.U. in our daily vocations and travels.
We should never lean on our own understanding nor yield to temptations.
If we put our hands in the hands of our Creator, our labors and travels will never be in vain.
Krishna reminded his pupil, Arjuna, that "the real self, the Atman, never dies, for it was never born; it is eternal."
May we remember that our labors and travels here are only for a time,
as when our time here is done, we will become members of Lodge Eternal.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father, thank you for never leaving me and guiding me as I share from your teachings.
I pray that you continue to bless and protect our Lodge and all of the families contained within it.
Keep us from the ills of the world and strengthen us to be a ray of hope when and where we can.
Continue to bless and guide our Worshipful Master as he guides our Craft.
Be with those who are ill and who care for the ill.
May your touch of healing and strength be upon them and hope not lost.
Strengthen us to live out the teachings of Freemasonry in our daily lives.
Empower us to spread the cement of goodwill and to speak out against injustice and oppression.
God give us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change, courage to change the things that we can,
and wisdom to know the difference.

Have a blessed night and upcoming week my Brothers.

May His grace and mercy rain down upon you this week.