My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Message to my Craft (JAN 4 2021)- Wisdom is Love

TonyT2020

Greetings RWs, PMs, and members of the Craft,

I pray that you all had a blessed Christmas and New Years, and that this message find you all in God's graces.

I would like to extend this message and prayer to you all, this first Monday of the new year, on behalf of WM Blyden.

Verse:
In wisdom there is beneficial spirit that is also humane, steadfast, secure, free from anxiety and all power... (Wisdom 7:23).

The G.A.O.T.U. teaches us how to live out our faith with generosity of spirit.
There is a vertical aspect of how we live our faith; our praise and worship to Deity.
There is also a horizontal aspect to how we live our faith; showing love to our brothers, God's beloved sons.
May we always help our destitute worthy brothers when in the length of our cable toe.
May we put aside personal mishaps and spread the cement of brotherly love every day.

Prayer:
Lord, God,
I thank you for bringing us all through another year and keeping us safe.
We ask for your continued guidance and protection as we face the COVID19 Pandemic.
We ask that you continue to protect those who face it on a daily basis and strengthen those who are fighting it.
I think you for the improvement of our ADDGM, RW Bohaty, and pray that you continue to be with his wife as she recover.
You have demonstrated your healing powers and we thank you for touching this great man and leader.
We ask that you continue to help us meditate upon the principles of our timed honored fraternity and grow in them.
May they not be simply words in books, but the fire behind our zeal in making the world a better place.
God give us the serenity to accept the things that we cannot change, courage to change the things that we can, and wisdom to know the difference.

I thank God for keeping you all safe and bringing us into 2021. May our labors be fruitful.

Have a blessed night and week Benjamin F. Luke # 127. I am humbled to be a member of this great Craft.