My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MRF National Symposium Registration

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
Also, Huw, in regards to the whole Texas thing and the War of Independance. I was refering to America as a whole. I am not from Texas, I just enjoy this board...I reside in Colorado.....although every winter I wish I were in Texas :)

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
I apologize if my statement was taken to devalue anything anyone has found to be truth, that was not my intention. I personally have never had the revelation of a cupcake recipe and admit this was out there but my point was to say we each have a right to find this truth you speak of for ourselves and if it is wackado to other Masons or anyone should they not afford this Brother the room to grow in his own way at his own pace? So forgive for adding in the cupcake comment. By the way I am a firm believer that

On the origins, it has just been through my research I have found no conclusive evidence where or when Masonry came about thus leading me to the conclusion they have been veiled in history which affords each Mason the right to derive the truth of the exact origins for himself. This to me is crucial for each mason to do through research and meditation and when his revelation is found he should have the right to vocalize his truth without being belittled or called an oddball. Although he better be ready for heartily debate.

On the front and center of Alchemy, that was my point that it was hidden from plain sight under symbols and allegories for the treasure hunter to find without ridicule from the neophyte.

Sorry I was so vague on my typing I am still getting the hang of typing as fast I think(I type super slow). lol

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
We are good Brother. I love debate and hope that my response was taken in that context. Mental jousting is fun for me and I enjoy the Brothers who are willing to participate.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
well in that case

:24:"sigh" as I dust my self off, pick up my broken joust and try and catch my horse. :46: