My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Journey Continues!

ARizo1011

Premium Member
Hello Future Brethren's,

This is Alexis Rizo Jr Candidate at Lodge #344 in Lehigh Acres Florida. Tonight was my third dinner at the Lodge.. And what a great experience! There's honestly a feeling of acceptance when I walk around and talk to all the brothers at the Lodge. After dinner I spoke to my mentor and he said that he would call me Saturday morning so that I can join him to a Shriners convention. Also he said that pretty soon I will be starting my classes! I am very excited and my journey has just begun! Thank you to all the brothers on this website for answering my questions and also providing great topics to discuss. Thank you all.

Sincerely,

Alexis Rizo Jr.

Freemasonry

widows son

Premium Member
Congrats Alex. I too feel great acceptance when I walk into my lodge. I also feel a great deal fellowship here on the Masons of Texas Forum.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Congratulations and Welcome!

A bit of advice too... Enjoy your visit with the Shriners, but remember that there is plenty of time for the Shrine After you have learned all you can at your local Lodge.