My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nassim Haremein, sage or fraud?

widows son

Premium Member
This guy has some really far out theories, which if are true, would make our existence something much much more than we experience. I'm on the fence when it comes to this guy. I've seen stuff debunking him then be personally debunking the debunkers. What do you guys think?

chrmc

Never heard about him. Can you share some more info and perhaps some links (besides the obvious Wikipedia one)?

widows son

Premium Member
Well he's been removed from Wikipedia because they say he's not credible. But he essentially thinks hes found a way to unite Einstein's field equations with the rest of physics and claim that a 64 point tetrahedron( a 3D start of David) is the geometry of the universe and all that's in it. If you google his name you'll find a plethora of videos on him. My advice if you do watch them, is to be skeptical, as nobody agrees with him and his work isn't peer reviewed. But he has good arguments going for him which is why I'm on the fence

widows son

Premium Member
So far is seems that way, but most scientist just refute him without actually inquiring into what he's saying. I don't believe him, but what I agree with about him is that there needs to be a unified theory, just it has to be done using proper scientific method. He self taught himself physics, in his van. Thats not credible.

BEDickey

Premium Member
I'm not sure of this persons theory's, but I have heard some similar to what you describe, and some of them seem credible, such as Richard Hoagland and "torsion physics", based around the circle inside a triangle, a very ancient symbol. It perfectly describes the great Red Spot of Jupiter and the odd cloud movements of Venus.

Frater Cliff Porter

Premium Member
For an excellent study of quantum mechanics with a mystical slant that is grounded, scientific, and wonderfully esoteric...

Please do yourselves the favor of reading Dr. Casey Blood's work. You will not regret it.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
So far is seems that way, but most scientist just refute him without actually inquiring into what he's saying.

Scientists have limited time and resources. Scientists can either do science or spend months or years "refuting" elaborate and detailed rubbish that will be altered ad hoc for every critique. In the end, nobody will be convinced, since there is always the convenience of conspiracy against the Guru for his adherents to retreat to.

widows son

Premium Member
True, science has limited time and resources, and I'm not saying that he is right, but a serious inquiry should be made as to either see if anything he's saying may have a shred of truth, or to prove 100% he's wrong and put an end to that and move on further. Isnt that what science is about? Finding out the truth even if it means inquiring into unorthodox or unknown subjects?
Goldwing I too ask that you elaborate, like Brian said, what particularly good physics is in the bible? The ancients were smart but they didn't have a clue of what we have as physics today.

goldwing850108

I was not referencing the bible as a book on physics but to comment on your questions about how we fit into the equation. If you subscribe to the theory of 'Big Bang' then it was a rather large rock that God lite the fuse on. The book of Genises tells me how the universe was created and that is good enough for me. I do not have a background in physics but I do know that when I drip soup out of my spoon some force caused it to fall onto my shirt. Perhaps Fermat's Last Theorem had something to do with it. Don't be so serious guys.

widows son

Premium Member
But science is proof that there are laws governing the universe, where the supreme being out the law in place is something that we aren't close to finding out. The big bang is a theory but there is a lot of scientific data to prove that is how the universe started, Whether the big bang was caused by a random occurrence or there was an intelligence behind it is still far from our understanding, but we're close. JMO