My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Some Prayers for a Friend

JBD

Premium Member
Brothers -

I would ask for your prayers for a family (the Wilsons) we are close with. Their son, Alex, had gone to school with my youngest daughter since pre-school. They just unplugged his life support at 6:30P Central time.

The kid was driving an expensvie sports car yesterday, lost control, hit a tree and suffered grave injuries. This family had enough on its plate already, they will need the strength and guidance of the GAOTU to get through this.

Thank you all in advance brothers, please find this request within the length of your CT

JBD

Premium Member
Brothers just an update - the Funeral is tomorrow at 4P in Arlington. Alex was an organ donor so many lives will be touched positively by his passing. Thank you all for your prayers for the Wilsons - they will need them tomorrow.

One other thing my Brothers - the GAOTU gave us a brain and hopefully common sense. Our fraternity needs all of you, PLEASE, PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEATBELT EVERYTIME.

Alex was killed 7 tenths of a mile away from his house on a short errand. He was ejected, had he not been, he probably would still be here. This is the second person I know in the past 3 months who has died because they didnt wear their seatbelt and I am getting tired of this preventable tragedy.

Masonry and your families need all the good men we can find. If you wont do it for yourself do it for the rest of us - BUCKLE THE DANGED BELT.

Thanks again for the prayers for the Wilson family.

LRG

Premium Member
Oh my LORD
We pray to thee, Blessed you are who come in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am of the utmost sorrow, May our Lord please accept our Prayers and stand by the Wilson Family