My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New EA, but not for long!

LarryC

Howdy, everyone. I'm sorry I have not posted before this (been a member for over 250 days), but I could not get into the website! I was not aware that the password provided was a temporary one that had to be changed. At any rate, I am in now and will be able to participate better!

I am a member of Northern Star Lodge, #377, that meets in the SR cathedral in downtown Dallas. I have been hitting the study clubs hard (visiting up to three different lodge study clubs per week) and am only a week or so away from my first proficiency exam! I can't wait to move forward to FC!

It has been a desire of mine to become a Mason for quite some time, but my life situation now lends me the time required to participate properly. I love what I am learning and can't wait to begin investigating some of the appendant bodies.

Larry:w00t:

Last edited:

LarryC

Re: New EA, but not for long! UPDATE: Told you so!

Brothern:

I presented my EA proficiency last night (Thursday, 6-17-2010) and things went very well! After the stated meeting, the EA lodge was closed and an FC lodge was opened for my passing to FC. It was a wonderful experience for me; immediately noticing things that built upon what I had just learned and demonstrated.

I look forward to learning more as I "master" the FC material, but what really excites me is how much closer I am to finally being raised as a MM.

Larry Copling
Dallas, TX :thumbup: