My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOudoun251

Hi brethren, I am new, I have been in the craft for over 40 years. My lodge is called Loudoun Kilwinning # 51 in Ayrshire Scotland. I am also inmany other Masonic orders including the royal arch & Scottish rite.

tomos

New member to new member

Greetings Brother,
I just joined yesterday. The lodge you belong to reminds of the earliest days of Masonry? Was there a city by that name? My great grandparents came from Wales. Although I was told that me family has relatives in both southwest Scotland and over in Ireland around Dublin.
Anyway, I am glad I have the chance to say hello. God's Richest Blessings.

LOudoun251

Our lodge received it's charter direct from Mother Kilwinning # 0 in 1747. Robert Burns was an affiliate member and we have many relics from those times including his signature in the attendance book.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Welcome to the forums! How is Scotland? My family came to this country from Scotland many generations ago. I can't wait until I can finally visit someday. It is one of the few countries I have yet to visit.