My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New, not yet a Mason.

Gary77

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and not yet a Mason. I've been researching for a number of years before deciding to take the first steps toward seeking membership.

MikeMay

Premium Member
Welcome to the Forums...its an excellent journey you are contemplating undertaking, a life long journey...You're in good company...:thumbup1:

Last edited:

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Welcome and rest assured that you are among the company of the finest men on this Earth and we will do our best to support you on this journey and will always do our best to help you out and answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Gary77

Thanks for the welcome guys, it's much appreciated. Kyle, I've not petitioned a lodge yet. But I do plan to in the very near future. I've not yet actually spoken to anyone until recently who suggested joining here would be a good first step.

KFerguson84

Premium Member
Good luck with the process. Believe me, becoming a Mason is a life changing event you will never forget. Keep us posted on your progress. If you have trouble finding a lodge, I'm sure there are several brothers on this forum that can point you in the right direction.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR

jwhoff

Premium Member
Actually, that's a strong statement on your part. It proves that this is no whim. It also proves you aren't easily dissuaded. Now, if you've made up your mind jump in with both feet. This is no easy journey, but it is well worth the labor. You'll know you are on the right track when you find yourself constantly reassessing your positions and values.

Enjoy your time on the boards.

KFerguson84

Premium Member
jwhoff said:
You'll know you are on the right track when you find yourself constantly reassessing your positions and values.

Enjoy your time on the boards.

Very well put.

Kyle Ferguson, FGCR

Spring TX MM

Premium Member
Welcome Gary,

Glad to see you found the site okay! I'm certain you will find your way around just fine and the Brothers here are some of the best. If you need anything, just send me a pm and i will be happy to assist you further! Welcome to the best Masonic site on the internet! Also check out my lodges website. We have been doing some revamping but there is some good information there as well. All of which could also be found on here as well. www.springmasons1174.org

Kyle Humphries
SW
Spring Lodge #1174

Gary77

Well, great news. My local provincial grand lodge are having an open day this weekend. I plan to go along with the aim of finding a lodge and perhaps initiating the next steps! Thank you all for the encouraging words!

Gary.