My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newly raised looking for lodge

Efrain.Portillo

Hello I am brother Portillo, newly raised back from Afghanistan looking for a lodge in Houston Texas... I am wanting to visit. I am seeking more light and knowledge... What I got in Afghanistan was just a taste I want more knowledge and I am wanting to take part in charity work..

F, & A. M.
Would really like some help!!!!

CajunTinMan

You are PHA? If so stay away Black lodges in the Houston area that are AF&AM. They are clandestine. There are plently of good PHA Brothers on here from the Houston area.

bupton52

Premium Member
Hello I am brother Portillo, newly raised back from Afghanistan looking for a lodge in Houston Texas... I am wanting to visit. I am seeking more light and knowledge... What I got in Afghanistan was just a taste I want more knowledge and I am wanting to take part in charity work..

F, & A. M.
Would really like some help!!!!

You can always visit the MWPHGLoTX website for a list of lodges in the Houston area (District 15-A) or inbox me. Let me know what side of town you are on. I'm in the Houston area as well.