My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now In The South

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
This past Monday I left the East in St. Matthews / PRP Lodge 906. Last night I was installed as Junior Warden in Lewis-Parkland Lodge 638. I'm honored and glad to serve. Since I've already been this way once hopefully I'll do a good job, lol.

CLewey44

This past Monday I left the East in St. Matthews / PRP Lodge 906. Last night I was installed as Junior Warden in Lewis-Parkland Lodge 638. I'm honored and glad to serve. Since I've already been this way once hopefully I'll do a good job, lol.
For a split second I was like "Kentucky is in the south..." haha best of luck in your endeavours. I'm sure your experience will be very valued.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
For a split second I was like "Kentucky is in the south..." haha
Lol....yeah, the south has always been my home. Except for my time in the military I have always lived east of Missouri and south of the Mason-Dixon line and Ohio River.