My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of our regulars here Brother Jack Ebeling in hospital

david918

Premium Member
I just got word that brother Jack Ebeling is in Methodist Sugar Land hospital suffering from internal bleeding.He has some kind of mass in his stomach and they are going to do some more tests in the morning.Please keep Jack and Linda and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

Hippie19950

Premium Member
I'll have him on my list. He needs to get well soon, because if not, who will Tile at grand Lodge?? As I recall, he was at one of the doors this past year. If you or another bROTHER TALKS WITH HIM OR FAMILY, LET HIM KNOW WE ARE THINKING OF THEM HERE IN THE cENTRAL PART OF tEXAS.

Gerald.Harris

Premium Member
Premium Member
Brother David, Thank you for the information. Please keep us advised of his progress. I will keep him in my prayers.

J

JEbeling

Well as of today still alive... ! had about enough of hospital beds... ! IV's .. ! and all the other probes .. !

Just an update.. ! had blood clots on my lungs that were causing me problems breathing, while there they put a filter (birds nest) in both legs to prevent clots from heading upward.. ! While they were snooping around they found a mass in my stomach and after running a scope down they figured in was about the size of a golf ball ... ! so within the next couple of weeks they are going to take part of my stomach.. ! and rounds of chemo after... !

understand life is too short to worry about the small stuff... !

J

JEbeling

Back home from the Hospital after the second round of surgery... !

Want to thank all the get well cards from all over the state ... ! Brother masons are great... !