My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thechipman

Hi brothers, I am a brother from the UK. I'm glad that I have found this group, a good chance to find out how masonic lodges work in other countries. My profile says that I Am not a mason, I Am infact a master mason initiated four years ago. As yet I can not alter the profile. Anyway fraternal greetings to all my brothers across the four quarters of the earth.

Sent from my GT-S5670

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Hi brothers, I am a brother from the UK. I'm glad that I have found this group, a good chance to find out how masonic lodges work in other countries. My profile says that I Am not a mason, I Am infact a master mason initiated four years ago. As yet I can not alter the profile. Anyway fraternal greetings to all my brothers across the four quarters of the earth.

Sent from my GT-S5670

You must log into the main website online at www.masonsoftexas.com in order to make any profile changes that can not be completed on the mobile app.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member

Sent from my GT-S5670

http://www.masonsoftexas.com/usercp.php

Roy Vance

Certified
Premium Member
Welcome to the site, Brother. You will enjoy the back and forth between us, in my opinion anyway, and we always welcome a fresh point of view. Again, welcome.