My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for the Craft

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
It's an honor to have you here Bro. Melear. I recently added a York Rite calendar on the forum, so any future or revolving events can be placed there for all to see. York Rite members can also set event reminders which will notify them of upcoming dates. This can be found here:

York Rite Even Calendar

Also if you need a custom Forum for the York Rite, drop me a line. I appreciate your zeal for the York Rite and if there's anything you need please let me know.

Bro. Blake, when I try to access that link I receive a message that I do not have permission to access that page. This would be a great tool for me in that I'm the Committee Chair for Helotes York Rite's Communications Committee and I try to post our events to the widest possible Masonic audience. How would I go about requesting permissions for the York Rite Calendar?

S&F BroBill

BroBill

Site Benefactor
Site Benefactor
SK DGC Melear, I for one would enjoy sharing views and opinions with our leaders!

S&F
SK BroBill

Howard1977

In Iowa we pay one amount that is all inclusive of chapter council and commander for our yearly dues. We pay 50.00 a year for York rite dues

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid. - Bro. John Wayne

Brother, Companion, & Sir Knight Howard E. Hubbard. New Hope #480 Eldon, Iowa A.F. & A.M and Springville Lodge #139 A.F. & A.M. Springville , Iowa, Clinton Chapter #9 R.A.M, Ottumwa Council #31.R. & S. M., Malta Commandery #31 K.T, State of Iowa

Howard1977

That covers chapter council and commandery

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid. - Bro. John Wayne

Brother, Companion, & Sir Knight Howard E. Hubbard. New Hope #480 Eldon, Iowa A.F. & A.M and Springville Lodge #139 A.F. & A.M. Springville , Iowa, Clinton Chapter #9 R.A.M, Ottumwa Council #31.R. & S. M., Malta Commandery #31 K.T, State of Iowa