Question for the Craft

Discussion in 'The York Rite' started by David Melear, Aug 25, 2009.

1. David Melear

David Melear Right Eminent Grand Commander Premium Member

Johnnie is correct, it is hard to say it any better.

2. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

Bro. Blake, when I try to access that link I receive a message that I do not have permission to access that page. This would be a great tool for me in that I'm the Committee Chair for Helotes York Rite's Communications Committee and I try to post our events to the widest possible Masonic audience. How would I go about requesting permissions for the York Rite Calendar?

S&F BroBill

3. BroBill

BroBill Site Benefactor Site Benefactor

SK DGC Melear, I for one would enjoy sharing views and opinions with our leaders!

S&F
    SK BroBill

4. Howard1977

Howard1977 Registered User

In Iowa we pay one amount that is all inclusive of chapter council and commander for our yearly dues. We pay 50.00 a year for York rite dues

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid. - Bro. John Wayne

Brother, Companion, & Sir Knight Howard E. Hubbard. New Hope #480 Eldon, Iowa A.F. & A.M and Springville Lodge #139 A.F. & A.M. Springville , Iowa, Clinton Chapter #9 R.A.M, Ottumwa Council #31.R. & S. M., Malta Commandery #31 K.T, State of Iowa

5. Howard1977

Howard1977 Registered User

That covers chapter council and commandery

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid. - Bro. John Wayne

Brother, Companion, & Sir Knight Howard E. Hubbard. New Hope #480 Eldon, Iowa A.F. & A.M and Springville Lodge #139 A.F. & A.M. Springville , Iowa, Clinton Chapter #9 R.A.M, Ottumwa Council #31.R. & S. M., Malta Commandery #31 K.T, State of Iowa

Share My Freemasonry