My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raising my stepbrother to the Sublime Degree

Bryan

Monday, August 10, 2009 at Eastern Star Lodge No. 151 F&AM in Winnfield, Louisiana. I had the pleasure of taking part in the raising of my Stepbrother to the Sublime Degree of Master Mason. We had a total of 32 master masons present.

From left to right: W. Bro. C.D. Whitehead, DGL, Bro. Will Dearmon (my stepbrother), R.W. Bro. W.D. Bilyeu, Deputy Grand Master and myself.

WillsMMDegree.jpg

Hopefully he will be receiving his SR degrees soon as we have a reunion coming up in September.

Sirius

It's always a happy day when a family member joins in the rights, lights, and benefits of the mystic tie!

Hippie19950

Premium Member
Pass along my Congratulations too. From the looks on his face, he's pretty proud, and happy. I agree that having family in Lodge is great. I have been fortunate to see a Grandfather perform the Degree work on his Grandson, while the Dad conducted him. 3 generations all at one time in a single degree was super!! And Granddad had just been given his 50 year pin a month earleir. Great work Brother!!