My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rekindle An Old Friendship

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
As I get closer to knowing the outcome of my petition, I’m trying to find an old friend from when I lived in Florida. He was one of my supervisors at a job I had and he is a Mason. I saw his ring and asked what Masons did, but at the time, I thought it was taboo to ask how to become one. I would like to get in touch with him and hopefully let him know that I have been accepted into the Fraternity. I would also like to catch up with him and see how he’s doing.

Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me with my search?

Thanks everyone,

-Scott

crono782

Premium Member
Try googling the closest lodge to where y'all lived/worked. Contact the secretary there. He might be able to track down the brother.

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
/facepalm
Duh, I got caught up in filtering out about 1000 names. All I have to do is contact some of the lodges...
Thanks again man.....

ThanatosTA

Premium Member
Well, I have found out that he might be affiliated with Prince Hall in Florida. I was also told that there are 8 Prince Hall Grand Lodges in Florida...I didn't think there could be more than 1 Grand Lodge per state....