My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rings

Organist

Does anyone know where I can get a ring? I need a size 19-- yes, you saw that right, a size 19. I need a daily "workhorse" ring, not a dress ring. Thanks!

Organist

Yes, it would be nice. I heard back from the place Mark suggested. No help there. We can put people in orbit, and send them to the moon, but making a simple size 19 ring is way beyond any reasonable expectation.

Winter

Premium Member
It can be made. But it will be a custom piece and will, unfortunately, likely not be inexpensive. The demand for rings that size is rare enough that most makers have no incentive to keep them as part of their regular inventory, Try some of the shops on Etsy, maybe? Search for custom masonic ring.

Bloke

Premium Member
Yes, it would be nice. I heard back from the place Mark suggested. No help there. We can put people in orbit, and send them to the moon, but making a simple size 19 ring is way beyond any reasonable expectation.
Have you reached out to your GL ? They often get a lot of estates handed in and some have a program to buy items from them with money to charity... Just a thought..

Surely someone can get this sorted. I will keep an eye out for guys with big hands and ask them where they got theirs...

Organist

Brothers,

I am delighted to tell you that I found a place that has rings in my size, for my size 19 finger! I won't violate the rules by posting what would amount to an advertisement, but finding this is like an extra Christmas present. Merry Christmas, Brothers, and Happy New Year!