My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rock band

scottmh59

anyone out there play rockband?

do you need to have enough players at one time to play it,or can one person play solo?

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I know that Bro. Kurt has some expierence with the "rock" format as a bass guitarist.

I am an amature drummer as well but do not have a set genre.

owls84

Premium Member
I do one thing and one thing only. Vocals. I have been known to light it up at a kareoke bar singing, Girls Just Want To Have Fun or my No.1 hit Sweet Caroline.

owls84

Premium Member
Guys you all are forgeting that when you buy the video games you have to look for the TCShelton endorsment.

It looks like:
RichardSimmons.jpg

owls84

Premium Member
OHHH SNAPS!!! If Scott wore a glove I bet he would have just taken it off and smacked your cheek with it. DUEL!!! DUEL!!!! DUEL!!!

Break it up before I get the water hose.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
you looked at the beatles rockband game?

http://www.thebeatlesrockband.com/

i get GameInformer. I've read all about it. Guitar Hero for PS3 >> Rock band anywhere, if you have the money for it. It's more expensive, but definitely worth it, imo.

Doesn't Rockband have one of those "12 and under" stickers on it?

urm.

and i think its only kids ''12 and under'' that play their football game as much as you:D

oh snap!

OHHH SNAPS!!! If Scott wore a glove I bet he would have just taken it off and smacked your cheek with it. DUEL!!! DUEL!!!! DUEL!!!

Break it up before I get the water hose.

hrm, i think josh has a crush on shelton. that's almost for sure at this point.

hey, hey, hey, i'm kidding. :beer: :texasg: :sc:

owls84

Premium Member
hrm, i think josh has a crush on shelton. that's almost for sure at this point.

So this is how its going down? Wow, I will just exit stage left and find a bar to drown my sorrows in. :beer::beer::beer: