My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salutations

Anon666

I'm a young man looking forward to the opportunity of becoming a Mason. Currently I'm a Satanist with a need to find people that are true Satanists willing to help me grow and teach me esoteric wonders. If any of you can offer such a proposition, please dm me. Any personal questions one would like to ask I'm willing to answer as well; I really enjoy having meaningful conversations.

Elexir

I'm a young man looking forward to the opportunity of becoming a Mason. Currently I'm a Satanist with a need to find people that are true Satanists willing to help me grow and teach me esoteric wonders. If any of you can offer such a proposition, please dm me. Any personal questions one would like to ask I'm willing to answer as well; I really enjoy having meaningful conversations.

If you are a satanist you will not find likeminded people within freemasonry. Despite what the conspiracythrorists say freemasonry is not satanic, its actully anti-satanic in reality.

Anon666

If you are a satanist you will not find likeminded people within freemasonry. Despite what the conspiracythrorists say freemasonry is not satanic, its actully anti-satanic in reality.
It leaves me wondering why Masons are in Turin, Italy

Elexir

I'll stop this conversation here, I wish no ill upon you but I know what I know and I'll stick to the facts

You know nothing. I was a member for several years, I have also spent my life studing religion and looking at what is labeld evidence of being a satanic cult it always falls apart when put into ritual and historical context.

Anon666

You know nothing. I was a member for several years, I have also spent my life studing religion and looking at what is labeld evidence of being a satanic cult it always falls apart when put into ritual and historical context.
Ok, are you done because I am.

Chris H

IMG_1100.png

Winter

Premium Member
Good luck in your journey but I doubt you would find any Lodges willing to accept your petition as a Satanist. While the matter has been debated (a search here and other places will find you those discussions) the overwhelming conclusion is that a Satanist would either not meet the requirements to enter a petition or would be detrimental to the harmony and good order of the Lodge.

Anon666

Good luck in your journey but I doubt you would find any Lodges willing to accept your petition as a Satanist. While the matter has been debated (a search here and other places will find you those discussions) the overwhelming conclusion is that a Satanist would either not meet the requirements to enter a petition or would be detrimental to the harmony and good order of the Lodge.
Nicely said

Winter

Premium Member
I'll stop this conversation here, I wish no ill upon you but I know what I know and I'll stick to the facts
The esoteric myths and legends of Turin are an interesting read but it is no more "Masonic" than any other place that has a claim on any history connected to our Order.

Anon666

The esoteric myths and legends of Turin are an interesting read but it is no more "Masonic" than any other place that has a claim on any history connected to our Order.
Satanists operate in secrecy so no mere reading could fill you in, thanks for the input but I don't need it, respectfully

Winter

Premium Member
Satanists operate in secrecy so no mere reading could fill you in, thanks for the input but I don't need it, respectfully
Was not claiming any knowledge whatsoever of Satanism. Only to Turin to the Masonic connection to Turin. I think you will find that this is a forum for Freemasonry. Not Satanism.