My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Science proves afterlife ?

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
Science tries so hard to prove that "it" does not exist and every time they they think they get close, they discover that they could not be further from the truth!

No. You are about as wrong as can be. I speak as a scientist. We try "so hard" to scratch out a model of something that seems to be a little bit more useful than current models, and that's all we do. Then dogmatic political types on both left and right come along and try to attach an "agenda" to it.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
I love how "Quantum Physics" proves that there is an afterlife according to the many news headlines on the net, yet NO ONE has mastered quantum physics as quantum physics is just a theory based science with no means to prove anything in its own spectrum.

Yes, they can create a hypothesis that looks great on paper but the "evidence" used to support the theory can also be used to oppose it if the results are presented differently.

I'm sure that one day mankind will master quantum physics, but i don't think that it will happen anytime soon.

Every physicist worth anything has "mastered" quantum physics, since quantum physics is simply the most popular physics model of the present day. The universe is not "quantum", "quantum" is just the name of the model currently used to approximate it. There is nothing to "master". Eventually, this "quantum physics" will be displaced by a model that appears to have a closer fit. This is no big deal. Science is not about forming eternal dogmas and fighting to the death on their behalf. Science is about forming currently-useful models and revising them until you come up with a better model, then you ditch the old model and move on. After all, one only drives around a Model T for amusement, these days. One doesn't cling to it as the end-all and be-all of transportation, forever and ever, amen.