My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scientology Commercials

owls84

Premium Member
I have been seeing these comercials and although I do not know all there is to know about Scientology I did see one that struck me as an AWESOME commercial. I saw this and was like how easy would it be to use the figures from Texas Masonic Charities instead of the Scientology Charities. If you guys haven't seen the Monotone Production we have put together I'll attach it too.

[video=youtube;0__QTSMez-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0__QTSMez-g[/video]

The GL Video won't post so here is the link. Also you may use it for a good sleep aid.
http://grandlodgeoftexas.org/node/1592

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
All I get when I try to load it is a rotating circle .. ! Maybe I'm not doing something right .. ?

owls84

Premium Member
Oh I got it..! Consider it a blessing..! If you must search the GL website videos..! It should work..! Maybe you don't have the latest flash player..! Or someone is trying to sleep in and is bogging down the server trying to play it on a loop since the GL website hosts it...!

Dave in Waco

Premium Member
That was a good nap. I hope they let RW Martin out of that tin can they put him in. I agree we should be making commericals like this. First first key in marketing, is marketing to your demographic, and the demographic we should be targeting is < 40 group. Any group that is looking at the future, should be marketing to at least the age group younger then they are.

It's a new age and a new game out there, that as Masons we helped bring about.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Sometimes I get so frustrated with Freemasonry in Texas! Seriously, just imagine if the Grand Lodge of Texas produced something like this! It would be monumental!