My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking what is lost... Warrior1256 ????

Bloke

Premium Member
I often see Bro Warrior's name on posts but he has not posted since Jul 31, 2021. I have been expecting him to pop up, but he has not in just over two years..

Do we know what happened to our Brother ?

I never corresponded with him via email. Reminders me of another Brother in the USA which I had, and she contacted me to let me know he has Passed to the Grand Lodge Above...

Or did something worse happen to him ? Did he end up MWGM or something ?

But seriously, we have a lot of info in his signature.. surely we could find out ?

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
FYI: From his ABOUT page:

My name is Larry R. Herron. I am retired from the W.V Division of Corrections as a Correctional Officer of 29 years. I served with the USMC with an honorable discharge.I am an unarmed self defense instructor and a firearms instructor.

Location Louisville , Ky
Home Lodge St. Matthews / PRP Lodge 906, Louisville, Ky
Grand Lodge Grand Lodge of Kentucky
Are you a Master Mason? Yes
Appendant Organizations
  1. Scottish Rite
  2. York Rite
  3. Other
Gender Male
Occupation Retired Correctional Officer

Bloke

Premium Member
I wonder if any members here are from KY and could look him up..

He was on a few other forums, but gave them away before we lost contact..

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
According to dear Kentucky Brother of mine, Warrior1256 is still listed as active and in good standing.

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
One of you guys in the States could give him a call

EDIT to say, I have edited the details as requested but it took me about 2 or 3 minutes to find them.

Last edited:

coachn

Coach John S. Nagy
Premium Member
That's great news. I have not been able to try him as my schedule and time zones had not worked out.

Thank you so much for reaching out to him Bro @coachn
You're most welcome. We had a delightful chat. It was an honor to reach out and connect up with him outside the forum. I'm glad that the thread was started and that I was able to connect up.