My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Lodge of Scotland on the BBC

Winter

Premium Member
Watched the first couple minutes. I'll have to watch the rest after work. I will say, I hate seeing these inside looks at the Craft. It seems a violation of one of our core principals of secrecy. This whole "modernization" of Freemasonry with openness, advertising, demystification, recruiting, etc. is not in our best interests. But thank you for sharing, Brother. It looks like it will be an interesting watch. It's nice to see some Lodges still meet without members in jeans and t-shirts.

Mark Stockdale

Premium Member
Watched the first couple minutes. I'll have to watch the rest after work. I will say, I hate seeing these inside looks at the Craft. It seems a violation of one of our core principals of secrecy. This whole "modernization" of Freemasonry with openness, advertising, demystification, recruiting, etc. is not in our best interests. But thank you for sharing, Brother. It looks like it will be an interesting watch. It's nice to see some Lodges still meet without members in jeans and t-shirts.
You won't find jeans and t-shirts in any lodge in Scotland.

Sent from my 6055P using My Freemasonry mobile app