My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The importance of education

mendo32

This is a quote from the Master of my lodge. We were discussing a program he started in our lodge he likes to call the “Masonic Education Programâ€, which I am currently running. He is real passionate about it and I think this quote from an e-mail he sent me says it all. The last sentence pertains to a discussion held not to long ago on this site that I had told him about. I thought these were some wise words and wanted to share it with my fellow Brothers around the world. Also if anyone has any light they care to pass my way, I am always on the hunt for more. I hope you Brothers enjoy.

“Masonic light is great for those who are on the quest to seek it. It is amazing how certain subjects I read can change my views of History. Freemasonry has been all over history from famous writers to Presidents and even wars. This is one of my main reason for having "Masonic Education" as a top priority. I truly believe Masons should continue feeding their brains so that they can defend this ancient and honorable fraternity. Similar to the Prince Hall Masons who defended our fraternity as being regular and recognized.â€

WM Josue Negron
MWPHGL of Washington & Jurisdiction
Sagami, Japan
Pride of the Orient #55