My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They hate to lose

Bro Darren

Premium Member
I have a 4 year old son and EVERYTHING is a race or a challenge to him. From being first to the bathroom, kitchen or bedroom to swimming lessons (racing other kids) and everything inbetween. When he is not first/winner he loses his emotions and breaks into tears and its really starting to cause issues in his group of friends (DayCare).

I have tried a few things from Card/Board games where its complete luck that determines the winner to "Its not a race" before going to the kitchen to get a drink. I just cant find anything that works.

Do any Dad's in here have some words/teachings of wisdom as everything I try just seems to make the issue worse.

nfasson

You might try enrolling him in a sport and see if that provides an outlet for him to compete. That might also show where it's appropriate to compete and where it's not, such as home, daycare, etc.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App