My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Masons are all around us.

crono782

Premium Member
KNIFORK2_500x500.gif

this would've been funnier (w/ the burger in the middle) IMO. lol

brother josh

Nice I've seen that it is funny how so many mason are proud of that knife and fork degree

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

crono782

Premium Member
I know of the tongue-in-cheek knife and fork degree which I hear is pretty funny, but never seen it. though also I've heard it used in a more derogatory form as a term for some masons who do not bother to ever practice their craft nor give back to the fraternity and just pretty much show up for the meals (and bills) hence another version of "knife and fork mason" hah. either way though, yes, it's funny how many dig that degree.

dfreybur

Premium Member
I know of the tongue-in-cheek knife and fork degree which I hear is pretty funny, but never seen it.

So far I've only seen it in Washington state where I was affiliated at Seaside Lodge for a short time then moved out of state. As it was delivered at refreshment after a 3rd degree it's not actually a degree - It does not refer to Table Lodge either.