My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voted in!!

SDMAN_619

Hello all,

After almost a year i finally was voted on and accepted. Words can't describe what is going on in my body right now. I just came home from work and checked the mail, and there it was the letter of approval!
Soon ill be initiated into F & AM Imperial lodge 390.

Super Stoked!

Last edited:

SDMAN_619

Mine is on the 28th, so I guess we'll be along the same time line. In exited and the days are going by slower.
Right! Its been a year journey so far for me. Now its just weeks away. The days seem to be getting slower, but then next thing you know were both be initiated.

SDMAN_619

wow!

I have to say the amount of knowledge these men know is remarkable. I had a great time during my initiation. Quite beautiful I must say. Now comes the hard work, but looking forward to my future with this lodge.

Thank you all for your kind words.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
wow!

I have to say the amount of knowledge these men know is remarkable. I had a great time during my initiation. Quite beautiful I must say. Now comes the hard work, but looking forward to my future with this lodge.

Thank you all for your kind words.
Enjoy your journey!