My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is wrong with realtors?

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
Looking at some home listings and I just have to ask--WHAT DO REALTORS SMOKE AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME? Their choice of pictures to take just defies explanation. WHY do they so often have a picture that prominently features the house number and nothing else? WHY do they take a picture of the lock box on the door and nothing else? WHY do they take pictures of the road (covered in snow) up and down from the house and not the inside?

Is it just because they know that the house in question would never sell if someone saw the inside?

dfreybur

Premium Member
Last year there was a brother who had been a professional photographer who wanted to break into real estate. I call that an opportunity! All those agents who can't tell the difference between a good and bad marketing photo ...

JJones

I've found that they are very gifted with choosing angles in their pictures. I've seen many houses that look great but you never see the garbage surrounding it until you get to the house in person.

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
Came across a great one. First interior picture showed a terrifying sag in the floor, wall, etc. Basically a "do not inhabit" problem. Then other pictures showed the "sag". Even the stainless steel kitchen sink had the same "sag"--with the SAME ARC. That's when I realized that the realtor had used some kind of fish-eye effect to get a wide angle. Oops.