My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

York Rite Templar apron?

Amon81

Dear Bros.

I'm a (regular) Mason from Belgium and collector of mainly older Masonic items. I wondered if you could help me with 3 aprons I have in my collection. I know American Knight Templar used to wear the triangular Templar apron, but I've also seen photographs of "KT" wearing the apron in the picture below or at least I presume... (though maybe Canadian?). Could anyone help me verifying whether or not the apron in the picture is Masonic, or if it belongs to another fraternal organization like RBP etc? (I have two others with silver edges identical to the gentleman wearing one in the second picture)
BILD0010.jpgBILD0001.jpg

Mac

Premium Member
The symbolism in the uniform fits with American KTs, and I know the uniform grew in embellishment over the years. Does anyone have a copy of the illustrated history of the Order's regalia?