My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Masonic Illuminati conspiracy believers are v

mademanPHA

I recently found myself in the middle of a heated discussion about this Hollyweird Illuminati Cult that is part of the massive "worldwide network". Those people sounded so paranoid, I was like just go into the woods and live off the land since your TV and radio scares you so much. I mean they kept on and on about how every dead celebrity was killed because they went against the "Illuminati". Pure ignorance and fear propaganda. The only thing that pissed me off was when these self-enlightened delusional people had the nerve to tell me that; Masons are actually knowledgeable to 33 degrees, but there are higher degrees the lead to "Illuminati" status. Also, that Masons are just at the bottom of the illuminati pyramid and we just don't know what we've gotten into. I then argue; where is your source of this info? Who told you this? What BS anti-Masonic website convinced you of this? The reply I got, oh we just know and one says an ex-mason told me this. The signs are all around us. All I could reply with was; you ignorant, sad people, do not ever speak of this foolishness or what you think you know about masonry around me ever again. I know the best thing to do is not even waste time talking to people like that, but I'm not the type to run from any debate. I also have a curiosity about what some people actually feel about me when they notice the Square and Compass on my ring or necklace. Mostly me and my Brothers get looks of admiration and sometimes we get looks of anger or fear. The latter is what really draws my curiosity. It makes me want to ask a person: Why did you just give me that look? How would any of you Brothers have handled listening to that discussion?

My Freemasonry

crono782

Premium Member
Re: Anti-Masonic Illuminati conspiracy believers a

Don't get too downhearted brother. Lot of ignorance in the world. I would've just halted the conversation and not attempted to educate them. Most folks that have gone that far off the deep end will not even hear you out.

My Freemasonry

BroBook

Premium Member

I always wonder why the illuminati did not kill the people putting their business out IJS!!!

My Freemasonry

bezobrazan

I actually love hearing their outlandish conclusions. It's such pure fantasy that would even make Tolkien proud. There's even a bunch of people who believe that a race of lizard people control the world and their human/lizard bloodlines are at the top of the illuminati. Of course we masons worship the devil and drink blood from a skull to seal our servitude to one- eyed, long-horned, flying, purple people eaters - we just don't know it at the lower levels. And I'm sure those are just the tip of the paranoid iceberg. So when I hear their misguided, idiotic rants - I can't help but laugh a bit and enjoy the science fiction.

BroBook

Premium Member

I actually have that book the biggest secret did not finish it !!! The things people says they believe !!!

My Freemasonry

Bro Darren

Premium Member

If this elite group existed and had the amazing control over the world as many say they do, don't you think they'd just put an end to that fearmongering Alex Jone's (and others) website's and businesses?

The simple fact is that people like Alan J understand that their is LOTS of money to be made of the ignorant and plain gullible. He's made so much money of his scare campaigns and has people buying all kinds of crazy products to help them survive the pending doom!

LeonardoIvanov

This world is so crowded with ignorant people that results improbable to educate them. It is much easier to read and believe what foolish and ignorant web sites publish about this topic and then talk about it as if this simple action automatically turns them into wise, illuminated people, authorized to talk about something they dont even know...it just make me laugh! But, if they believe all those illuminati-conspiracy theories, fine! It is one of the "terrible secrets" people think we masons keep: lets face it, it give us a halo of mistery and secrecy for free!

Brother Leo

bezobrazan

They're not doing checks anymore. A spaceship will fly over your ATM & zap money into your account. You no longer have to wait for the balance to clear and you buy that country sooner.

A true man learns to soften his heart and stiffen his spine.

Bro Darren

Premium Member

People don't want to let go of the lie as they have placed so much energy into it. They don't want to see the truth as the truth shows the foolish just how ignorant they are. They love the idea or conception that they are illuminated and don't want to lose that.

My Freemasonry

Bro Darren

Premium Member

People don't want to let go of the lie as they have placed so much energy into it. They don't want to see the truth as the truth shows the foolish just how ignorant they are. They love the idea or conception that they are illuminated and don't want to lose that.

My Freemasonry

jwhoff

Premium Member

National Reserve?

Anyone out there want to buy some $800 gold for $2500 bucks?

Bro Darren

Premium Member

Love the Simpsons. As I'm not a MM, I'll refrain from using the Masonic symbols :)

My Freemasonry