My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aprons

MarkR

Premium Member
Earlier in this thread I was asked for a picture of my white on white apron. This one is my PM apron; my MM apron is identical except, of course, for a regular S&C instead of a PM emblem inside the wreath. You can just click on the thumbnail to see it larger.

Attachments

• IMG_20121020_144606.jpg
    IMG_20121020_144606.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

Ratchet

In Pennsylvania, the Lodges have plain white aprons with blue trim & Lodge number on it for the members to wear. Past Masters can get a Past Master's apron to wear to meetings. Have never heard of or read of any regulation prohibiting a member from having their own personal apron to wear to meetings. Here's a link from You Tube with a Brother who can make a personal apron for someone who would like one & also a very interesting history of the Apron :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oiEKKitMz8&feature=relmfu

Last edited:

widows son

Premium Member
Beaut. If i knew how to upload a pic on this I would. Does anyone know how to upload a pic if you have this forum as an iPhone app? I'd love to show you guys mine

MarkR

Premium Member
I did the above upload from the Android app on my Nexus 7 tablet. If the iPhone app is the same, start a reply to the thread, and there is a little photo icon on the top of the entry area. Click on that, and you should then be able to select a photo out of your own folders to upload along with the post.

MarkR

Premium Member
I got them both from Macoy Masonic Supply (www.macoy.com) but I just looked through their web site, and no longer find that apron. I can tell you that they had that apron only in MM style, and a call to them easily got them to make it with the PM emblem inside the wreath even though it wasn't in the online catalog. Give them a call, the y were very easy to work with.

timgould

I noticed ebay has a great selection of aprons at pretty good prices. I would love to have one too but Texas is pretty clear that we can't have anything on our aprons. Officers only can be trimmed in blue. Bummer

Godfrey Daniel

For the past couple of years, I've noticed something strange going on with our Lodge's aprons. The tie strings are getting shorter. It's a mystery.

widows son

Premium Member
Is that another Masonic trick question? Or are you just saying the brethren are becoming more jolly as the year go by?