My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excited

LCWebb

Premium Member
I only got about two hours of sleep last night. I was up most of the night thinking about two things..........1. I am being raised tonight and am excited/nervous about that. 2. As a younger member (29) I feel like I am coming in at a very exciting time....I do not know if all members felt this way or if it was just me; either way I am pumped for the degree tonight!

Nate Riley

Premium Member
I'm sure most of us did.

I actually lost quite a few hours of sleep going through the degrees. Like the night of/after my EA, FC and MM degrees, I was just thinking about all that went on. Same thing on the night before I turned in my work in each degree, I was going over the work in my head.

Mac

Premium Member
Congratulations, brother! I don't know if I was more excited before or after being raised to the sublime degree of a Master Mason. I wish you well on your journey.

Jacob Johnson

Congratulations brother! I know how you feel. I lost some sleep to excitement going through myself. And I think it really IS an exciting period for our craft. I'm 25, and I totally felt that I was coming in at a time that will prove pivotal in the history of the organization.

Enjoy your degree tonight! I'll be with you in spirit.

txmasn

Even though the momentous occasion has already passed (would love to have been there along side you brother), I congratulate you!! I hope the degree was all you had expected it to be and more...I know I definitely lost sleep over each one of my degrees...but I don't wanna take anything from your experience...I'm sure your still basking in the afterglow.