My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Cigar(s)

Bro Mike

My humidor died a horrible death last month thanks to a water leak. It was full of all sorts of good stuff my brother had brought back with him from the DR. :32:

I like the Decade line and also his ITC 10th Anniversary line, but there is only one place around that stocks those.

Rocky Patel is winning me over. I tried 'The Edge' once & soon after bought more to age in my humidor. I would suggest Rocky Patel's "The Decade". Very nice.

WarriorProphet

I swing a bit wildly.

Romeo y Jullietta - Aroma de Habana, Maduro Reserva, and Robusto's (I forget the exact name)

Helix - The Connecticut wrapped ones...

Ashton - Really any Ashton's, more especially their Robustos, Or Cabinet #10/#11

Davidoff - Again any Davidoff

Bro_Vick

Premium Member
San Cristobal Maestro is my favorite, I also had a Macanudo 1968 a couple of days ago that was pretty darn good, even though Macanudo has a bad rep among serious cigar smokers. I also really love CAO Brazilia blend, good stuff.

I would say they are my top three. :)

lopezgj

G. Lopez, PM
Premium Member
My Top 10:

1. Ashton Aged Maduro No. 10 - Dominican
2. Bolivar Robusto - Dominican, Habano
3. Trinidad Robusto – Maduro, Dominican
4. Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 - Maduro, Honduran
5. Rocky Patel Olde World - Maduro, Honduran
6. Gurkha Ancient Warrior - Dominican
7. Gurkha Black Dragon – Maduro, Honduran
8. Graycliff Double Espresso – Maduro, Bahamas
9. Tres Hermanos – Cigar Factory, New Orleans, LA
10. Vieux Carre – Cigar Factory, New Orleans, LA

BryanMaloney

Premium Member
If I had smoked Cuban cigars, which is, of course, impossible, my #1 would be a Cuaba Salomones followed by the Cuban Bolivar Corona Extra. However, of course, that would be impossible. Thus, my favorite would be the Don Lino Africa Tembo, followed by the Camacho Corojo Churchill, then a properly-aged Punch Pita, then several members of the CAO line.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
I also like the Cubans you listed. I won't say it was impossible for me however. When you travel overseas Cubans are easily accessible and fairly cheap in certain parts of the world. What I did find, however, is that the Navy frowns upon you bringing them back. Of course that only really applies when you get caught. Something I never experienced.

I have tried so many over the years I never really settled on any one in particular. One of my wife's friends owns a cigar shop and I stop in there quite often for fun. He has always given me a good hookup and never disappointed me with his choices. I will usually ask him for a recommendation and he will get me a good selection to try. He always comes up with something different.

Cigarzan

Premium Member
Lotsa good smokes in this thread! My coolerdor is stocked with Matacan (Mexican puro, really nice), La Gloria Cubana (maduro Churchills), Punch double coronas, Omar Ortez Originals (torpedos), Geniune Counterfeit Cubans (I know, but they're delish) and a box of Travis Club Senators. I can't afford 'em, but I like My Father and several other "boutique" cigars...it's a good thang my tastes run pretty pedestrian!

Last edited:

SeeKer.mm

Premium Member
Lotsa good smokes in this thread! My coolerdor is stocked with Matacan (Mexican puro, really nice), La Gloria Cubana (maduro Churchills), Punch double coronas, Omar Ortez Originals (torpedos), Geniune Counterfeit Cubans (I know, but they're delish) and a box of Travis Club Senators. I can't afford 'em, but I like Our Father and several other "boutique" cigars...it's a good thang my tastes run pretty pedestrian!

Good selection!!! LOL Genuine Counterfeit Cubans lol... that just sounds funny.

Cigarzan

Premium Member
Good selection!!! LOL Genuine Counterfeit Cubans lol... that just sounds funny.

I know! They come in a cabinet and have a fake Cuban warranty seal overstamped with the word "COUNTERFEIT"... they're made by Perdomo and are pretty darn good!

Plustax

Leon Jimenez I've tried quite a few & always come back to Leon Jimenez. Used to go to the factory & get them in Santo Domingo.... much better prices there. :39::39: