My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

funny freemason rumors

Tony Uzzell

Oh ya I was driving to down town Toronto , in the hwy 404 with couple masons friends and of course I have a mason sticker in the back of my car , so a car pass me and as they passing me I saw a bunch on nuns in the other car and they look at us and made the sign of the cross

This post really cracked me up.

My Dad was a Mason, too, and I'll never forget when a school friend of mine (we were 13 and I had just joined DeMolay) told me that his preacher had told him that all Masons were Satan worshippers. I remember just looking at him like he'd just grown a second head and going "Is your preacher a total moron?"

I was precocious as a youth. Now, I'm a downright smart-ass.

TU

martin

My wife: is true u guys r like the mob. Me: who say that My wife: my mother told me , she say u guys do bad things to people. Me: we'll we bring some stripers and drink and smoke , we talk about how much drugs we gonna put in the market and who's next to die in our list 1's we agree them we do it and that's it we didn't create the crime we just organize it