My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving up the Craft

JoeMust

Hello brothers, I'm new here as well, my uncle was a mason unfortunately he passed away. I've always looked up to him.

Freemason Connect Mobile

dfreybur

Premium Member
Three men in this thread have asked how to become a Mason. There are no invitations so the first step is to ask a Mason how to become a Mason. You three have taken that step. If you post your geography posters can point you to local lodges to check out. The best next step is to show up in person, meet them, tell them you have already asked a Mason how to become a Mason and you were referred to them. Ask how to get a petition. Chances are they will expect you to come by a few times before they give you the form.

Find a nearby lodge. They are often listed in the phone book. On the door should be a schedule of meetings. Every month start showing up about an hour before the listed meeting. Get to know the brothers and once they know you you'll get the petition form.

bryant atwater

This is my Grandfather. He is a high ranking mason.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Attachments

• 1373407524779.jpg
    1373407524779.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 444