My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge Reguliere Francaise

zouzoum

Brethren,
Do u have any idea about this grand lodge?
I know that it is not recognised by UGLE but is it regular ?

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
Never heard of it until reading your post right now, so incredibly unlikely to be actually "regular".

In fact I suspect you may be mixing up the name of it as I can't actually find a reference to any such Grand Lodge in France.

MRichard

Mark A. Ri'chard
Premium Member
I suspect it has something to do with this statement on the UGLE website even if it is not the same entity cause if you click on the first link it states that at least two new grand lodges were being formed from members of the GLNF in France:

http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges

Grande Loge Nationale Française:
Grand Lodge voted to withdraw recognition from Grande Loge Nationale Française (GLNF) on 12 September 2012 with immediate effect. The full statements made in Grand Lodge can be viewed here.
UPDATE - 12 March 2014: The President of the Board of General Purposes updated Grand Lodge on the progress being made - the full statement can be viewed here

Mike Martin

Eternal Apprentice
Premium Member
I suspect it has something to do with this statement on the UGLE website even if it is not the same entity cause if you click on the first link it states that at least two new grand lodges were being formed from members of the GLNF in France:
That's why I thought he may be confusing the names but that isn't the case.