I ASKED...

Discussion in 'Becoming a Prince Hall Freemason' started by Derinique Kendrick, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Flatworlder

Flatworlder Registered User

Keep me posted..

Derinique Kendrick likes this.
  2. Derinique Kendrick

Derinique Kendrick Registered User

Will do

3. Derinique Kendrick

Feeling relieved as my initial asking has been acknowledged finally . I feel the ball has Been nudged slightly to begin rolling. My father in law started talking to me about the application process and that he had one for me. I'm currently on my way to the lodge hall to help the brothers and eastern stars prepare Christmas baskets to be issued to families in need.

Flatworlder, Ghost and Morris like this.
  4. Bro. Staton

Bro. Staton Registered User

Continue to help out and keep a great attitude this is a must. Some lodges are waiting to see who and what you are about and if you really want to be a Mason. Stay positive and you will do well as I look for you to be a Mason next year!!!

5. Derinique Kendrick

Thank you very much @Bro. Staton. I'm really looking forward to it and the fact that I could potentially become a Mason by this time next year really excites me. Definitely ready for the new year. I feel like it is so close.

Derek Harvey and Bro. Staton like this.
  6. covenant1896

covenant1896 Registered User

I recommend contacting the Deputy and inform him of your desire to become a Prince Hall Freemason. I personally sent an email to our Deputy Grand Lecturer and informed him of my desire to become a Prince Hall Mason and within days I received an email with a brother to contact. I contacted him and within a few days I had my petition. Remember that the squeaky wheel gets the oil.

Brother Jose Luis Reyes, Senior Steward
    Covenant Lodge #59, Prince Hall Free & Accepted Masons
    African Lodge #459
    The Phylaxis Society

Derinique Kendrick likes this.
  7. covenant1896

covenant1896 Registered User

is this a Prince Hall Free and Accepted Masons, of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand lodge of Georgia?

8. Derinique Kendrick

Yes it is. Familiar with it?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015

Share My Freemasonry