Looking for a new Masonic Home

Discussion in 'Becoming a Prince Hall Freemason' started by William Aycox, Apr 8, 2016.

1. William Aycox

William Aycox Registered User

I am a 68 year old former Master Mason from Morristown N.J. I ran into some extreme financial problems after losing my job and had to drop out of masonry for a while. I relocated to the Richmond/Rosenberg area, and hope to be able to re-unite with a Lodge. What should be my first step??

2. Ripcord22A

Ripcord22A Site Benefactor

Contact your old lodge secretary and get current. Then ask for a certificate of good standing and contact a lodge near you. Once you find a lodge you want to affilate with, since you are PHA you probably have to Demit before joining a new lodge,

Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry Pro mobile app

dfreybur likes this.
  3. acjohnson53

acjohnson53 Registered User

Contact your Grand Lodge, give them your status..Basically what Bro Madsen said...

4. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

There is a PHA Lodge in Rosenberg (Ever-Ready #506) and GLoTX Lodges in Richmond (Morton #72), Rosenberg (#881), and Sugarland (#1141).

5. Jeffrey Mortenson

Jeffrey Mortenson Registered User

Contact your Grand Lodge. The MWGM of Washington gave permission for Lodges to allow an old member to pay the current year's dues to become current.

If your Grand Lodge is in a different jurisdiction, get current with your GL and then speak with the local Lodge.

6. Kedwin Duncan

Kedwin Duncan Registered User

Hi I'm looking for a lodge in the north east Houston area can anyone help me out please

7. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

8. Bill Lins

Bill Lins Moderating Staff Staff Member

UPDATE- there is also PHA Lodge ATTENTIVE EAR #350 in Rosenberg. As stated earlier, you must first get square with your old Lodge before transferring your membership.

9. acjohnson53

acjohnson53 Registered User

Share My Freemasonry