My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map of Texas Lodges

Txmason

Bro. Reilly

Try looking up Traveller US on iTunes. It is an app on iTunes that you can download for $7.99 that shows the locations of nearby lodges via a map or listings. Plus you can buy additional location for Shrine, Scottish Rite, and York Rite for .99

It also works for android phones as well ( I think).

Best,

Jerry

Sent from my iPhone using Freemasonry

Nate Riley

Premium Member
Here is a link to a set of Google Earth layers.

D Lime Ranch - Mason - Texas Masonic Lodges

I just clicked on the Google KML File link, then clicked Open. It opened in Google Earth. Then when I closed out, I saved it to my places. Now it works independently when I open Google Earth.

Cool feature! Kudos and many thanks to Bro. Homi Limbuwala, out of Dublin, TX for creating and posting it.

Last edited:

kriskirkland

The kml files appear to be out of date. As part of the future GLoT website GLIC (Grand Lodge Internet Committee) will be providing an updated KML layer of all Texas Lodges. Stay tuned for more information!

Last edited:

Benton

Premium Member
The kml files appear to be out of date. As part of the future GLoT website GLIC (Grand Lodge Internet Committee) will be providing an updated KML layer of all Texas Lodges. Stay tuned for more information!

Sounds very cool! Still waiting for the app that includes locations and meeting times, etc. :)