My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons, not Gay-sons!

Dateline: Atlanta, GA — Westboro Baptist Church members are coming to the support of the GL of GA over their controversial decision to make both homosexuality and fornication Masonic offenses. As reported on Chris Hodapp’s blog,: The Grand Lodge of Georgia met yesterday (Oct 27) and the voting members upheld Grand Master Douglas McDonald’s […]
b.gif

Continue reading...

Glen Cook

G A Cook
Site Benefactor
On the other hand, the people who were yelling at us about the Georgia decision as we entered the World Conference banquet last night used the same tactics as Westboro

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
On the other hand, the people who were yelling at us about the Georgia decision as we entered the World Conference banquet last night used the same tactics as Westboro
I think that about 50% of the people in the U.S. are just watching and waiting for something that they can get "offended" by.

Classical

Premium Member
Many writers have pointed out that our culture has passed from an Honor Culture, to an Individualist Culture and now to a Victim Culture. We see proof of this sad state of affairs everyday.

Bloke

Premium Member
I think that about 50% of the people in the U.S. are just watching and waiting for something that they can get "offended" by.
I'm offended by your assertion, please withdraw it or I will be forces to get large amounts of cardboard, sticky tape, marking pens and a garden stake and immediately commence construction of placards to picket your residence and place of work with...

GKA

Premium Member
I really wish the past bastard would get it, this is not funny and it reflects poorly upon our fraternity

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
I'm offended by your assertion, please withdraw it or I will be forces to get large amounts of cardboard, sticky tape, marking pens and a garden stake and immediately commence construction of placards to picket your residence and place of work with...
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I TAKE IT BACK.....no picketing please lol.