My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Craftsman Program

Winter

Premium Member
So I have officially moved from the NMJ to a Valley in the SMJ and I have to say it is a world of difference. Not knocking my wonderful Brothers in the North, but the educational opportunities the SMJ offer are amazing. I decided to try the Master Craftsman program and ordered the Symbolic Lodge set yesterday (with Esoterika of course) so I could maybe begin over the holiday weekend. And lo and behold, it was waiting for me when I got home from work today! That was something amazing and I didn't even choose expedited shipping, just regular USPS Priority, because I'm cheap like that! So, kudos to the folk at the Scottish Rite Store. Unfortunately I didn't realize I also needed the Ritual Guide and Monitor to go with the course. We don't have anything like that book in the North (that I am aware of) that you receive when you join, so here's hoping they ship that as quickly.

The last Master Craftsman Course post I saw was several years old and I didn't want to necro an old discussion. For any that completed it, how long did it take you? Was it a worthwhile experience?