My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master's Hat

Pscyclepath

Premium Member
Indiana Jones classic fedora, dark brown, for now... I just like that sort of hat, and to me, it bears a strong tie back to one of my loves in Masonry, the Royal Arch degree... For a few special events this year I plan to borrow a special hat (for example, our May stated meeting falls on Cinco de Mayo, when we'll have a special meal and I plan to occupy the East with a serape and the biggest doggoned somrero that I can find ;-)

Ripcord22A

Site Benefactor
I know, but I'm living in the land of flat brims and it makes me nuts. Especially when they go over the ears.
Bwhahahaha! Flat brims are dumb. Wjat sucks is that all ball type caps are made to be flat brims now. Ive got a DC hat and i took a base ball and rubber band to bend the bill....left it over night....within an hr the bill was flat again

L.E.Avery

Being pressed for time I was asked to help with an EA Degree. The guy was in Iraq with me in 03-04. So to add a personal touch for him I wore my old desert camo boonie hat. I asked for permission first. My buddy loved the personal touch that I was able to provide for his Initiation. When I make it to the East I will get something more suitable.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Being pressed for time I was asked to help with an EA Degree. The guy was in Iraq with me in 03-04. So to add a personal touch for him I wore my old desert camo boonie hat. I asked for permission first. My buddy loved the personal touch that I was able to provide for his Initiation. When I make it to the East I will get something more suitable.
Very nice!