My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

Sirius

How about:
Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

scottmh59

son:I need to have a talk with you; sort of a little father-son chat.
dad: Have we ever done this before?
son: No, we're breaking new wind. Dad, I need $28,000; it's the matter of a little gambling debt. I can assure you it will never happen again.
dad: Well, I must say it doesn't surprise me. You have been a constant disappointment to your mother and me ever since the day we brought you home from the orphanage.
son: Stop it, Dad. You know I'm not adopted.
dad: [Puts his head in his hands] I know, but please; just allow me this little fantasy.

scottmh59

another clue....

"guy"Well, look at the time. We've been talking for over ten hours. You know, Beth; we'll be awfully busy once we get to Loon Ta. Why don't we take tonight for ourselves; little dinner, dancing and then see what develops. You know, there's only one thing we haven't shared.
Beth: You mean you spent that time talking to me and being nice so that you could have sex with me?
guy: Well, yes. I mean I think I've put in the hours, don't you?

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
is this the movie that Tom Hanks is a stand up comic and has Sally Field in it? I cannot remember the name.

owls84

Premium Member
I cheated but I got it. It took forever by the way. Volunteers, did anyone even see that movie?

Ok how about an easy one for a change.

"The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you, and when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it."

Sirius

Shawshank Redemption!

Same book, different story:
At the beginning of the school year, Vern had buried a quart jar of pennies underneath his house. He drew a treasure map so he could find them again. A week later, his mom cleaned out his room and threw away the map. Vern had been trying to find those pennies for nine months. Nine months, man. You didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

scottmh59

I cheated but I got it. It took forever by the way. Volunteers, did anyone even see that movie?

Ok how about an easy one for a change.

"The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you, and when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it."

yep volunteers..funny movie..john candy and tom hanks cant lose

Last edited:

scottmh59

Shawshank Redemption!

At the beginning of the school year, Vern had buried a quart jar of pennies underneath his house. He drew a treasure map so he could find them again. A week later, his mom cleaned out his room and threw away the map. Vern had been trying to find those pennies for nine months. Nine months, man. You didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

stand by me

scottmh59

Jack: Get the hell out of here now!
Fat Man: You get out of here fella. I'm trying to watch the Smurfs.
Jack: You're trying to watch the Smurfs?
Fat Man: Yeah.
Jack: Did you see the one where Papa Smurf took a crutch and smashed the sh*t out of a guy with a red hat? Did you see that one? You want to see that one? (Fat Man runs away.)

owls84

Premium Member

Man this is a great movie. I bought the DVD a while back. I was watching the making and the story behind the movie. I had no clue this was a Stephen King movie and was his story about his childhood. It was also a Rob Reiner fim. That made my day brother, just started singing lollypop.

Sirius

I broke down and cheated.

Summer Rental. 1985. John Candy. And I thought I'd seen all of the John Candy movies.